Your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) (“GDPR”), the Belgian data protection laws, including that of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, or any other legislation applicable to the processing of your personal data, depending on your place of residence.
Within the framework of the application of the GDPR, MY-STAND.COM is the data controller.
Here are our complete contact detils:
TSC International SRL
Rue des Pères blancs 4
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or to exercise the rights conferred on you by the GDPR, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy is addressed to the following categories of data subjects:
- our prospects and customers: Exhibitors and Stand Builders;
- visitors to our website;
- professional service providers;
- other parties involved or in contact with us;
2. What personal data is collected and processed and for what purposes?
“Personal Data” is defined as data relating to an identified or identifiable person, whether directly or indirectly and (i) that you provide to us yourself or (ii) that we assign to you to enable you to use our services, or (iii) that is generated by your use of our services or by your activity on our site.
a) We process the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request with MY-STAND.COM (article 6§1, b) GDPR). This is information that you have transmitted to us in the context of the contract concluded with MY-STAND.COM or that you wish to conclude with us, including your contact details and information relating to the contract. Concretely, this information makes it possible to :
- Ensure the execution of the concluded contract;
- To ensure the management of the customers and to allow the communication with the customer who left his contact data to obtain an estimate or additional information on the services of MY-STAND.COM;
Thus, we collect and process the following data:
- your contact and identification data (name, first names, gender, email, telephone, language, country, your activity, your position within your company, etc.);
- data relating to invoicing (postal address, country, telephone, method of payment);
- data relating to your IP address and your log in on the marketplace MY-STAND.COM;
- any other additional information that you would communicate to us;
b) We process certain personal data necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of MY-STAND.COM (article 6§1, f) GDPR). Concretely, this information allows us to send you targeted advertising or information on the activities of MY-STAND.COM and/or its products (newsletters), MY-STAND.COM having a legitimate interest in promoting its services to people who have come into contact with it or who have expressed an interest in its activities, the sending of targeted advertising by email being carried out by MY-STAND.COM with the prior consent of the person concerned, unless this person is already a customer of MY-STAND.COM.
Thus, we process data obtained through external sources, such as external databases and commercial partners, for prospection purposes. If you wish to know which external source has transmitted your personal data to us, please contact our DPO at the above-mentioned address.
In addition, when you visit our website, we collect certain information about your browser, IP address, etc., in order, among other things, to make your use of our website as efficient and comfortable as possible and to protect our IT systems from attacks and other illegal activities. This data is collected by means of cookies (see Article 7 below).
This data is also used by the analysis tools we use for online marketing purposes.
c) We also collect data that you have consented to share (Article 6§1, a) GDPR). These are personal data that you have freely and voluntarily communicated to us and which are not necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. How long are your data kept?
Your data is stored by us for the time necessary for the execution of the contract or the monitoring of our contractual relationship.
We delete your personal data as soon as the purpose for which we collected and processed them ceases to exist and within the following time limits:
a) Data processed in the context of the execution of a (future) contract will be kept for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract or for the follow-up of our contractual relationship and will be deleted 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship ;
b) Data obtained from external sources for prospecting purposes will be deleted 2 years after the last use of these data;
c) Information collected after your visit to our website will be deleted in accordance with Article 7 (Cookies);
d) Your data will be kept for 10 years for all other information for archiving purposes or to enable us, if necessary, to assert our rights in court, in the event of a dispute by you or a third party in connection with your contract.
4. To whom may your data be disclosed?
As a user of the Platform MY-STAND.COM and in order to execute the concluded service contract, some personal data are shared between users in order to allow the conclusion of an agreement between an Exhibitor and a Stand Builder.
Your personal data may be transferred to our suppliers, subcontractors and professional service providers, who provide services including data processed on our behalf. These parties may only process your personal data to carry out their tasks and within the limits of our instructions.
When our suppliers and subcontractors are located in countries outside the European Economic Area, MY-STAND.COM ensures that appropriate precautions and security measures are put in place to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
In addition, we may transfer your personal data to public authorities or other third parties when required by law.
Apart from these assumptions, MY-STAND.COM does not communicate any personal data, pseudonymized or not, to third parties.
5. What are the security measures implemented by MY-STAND.COM?
In order to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, and unauthorized access or manipulation, MY-STAND.COM has taken both technical and organizational security measures.
This means, on one hand, that our computer system is equipped with backup, filtering and firewall systems in accordance with the relevant industry security standards and, on the other hand, that our employees have been made aware of the risks associated with data breaches and trained to handle your personal data correctly (pseudonymisation and encryption) and that access to your personal data is only granted to authorised persons in the performance of their duties.
6. What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
The DPO grants you the following rights, which you can exercise by sending an e-mail to our DPO at: email@example.com.
Right of access: where permitted by law, you have the right to ask whether we process your personal data and what personal data about you is processed. The marketplace MY-STAND.COM, in the member’s area, allows you to have access to most of the personal data that are processed by our services.
In any case, in case of a specific request, it will only be granted if MY-STAND.COM manages, on the basis of the information in its possession, to identify you with certainty. Any request for access to your data must be accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
- MY-STAND.COM has 30 days to respond to your request, this period starting only when MY-STAND.COM is in possession of all the information required to satisfy your request.
- Right of rectification: you can ask us to rectify and/or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. The Platform MY-STAND.COM, in the member area, already allows you to rectify and/or complete some of your personal data.
- Right of erasure: without prejudice to the legal retention periods defined in Article 3, you may ask us to erase your personal data, in particular when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, or if you have revoked your consent for their processing and there is no other legal basis for their processing.
- Right to limit processing: under certain conditions, you have the right to request limited processing, in which case your personal data may, with the exception of their storage, be processed by MY-STAND.COM only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of third parties or for important public interest reasons.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transmit your personal data to another data controller.
- Right to object: you always have the right to object, without giving reasons and free of charge, to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In particular, you can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletters sent to you by activating the link provided for this purpose in each e-mail or advertisement or by sending us a request to this effect at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to withdraw your consent: if the processing of your personal data is based solely on your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time, it being specified that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal, or of the processing which is based on a basis of legitimacy other than consent.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: If you consider that your rights in connection with the processing of which you are the subject are not respected by MY-STAND.COM, you can lodge a complaint at the address: email@example.com, or if it is not followed up satisfactorily, to the competent supervisory authority.
Your consent can be revoked free of charge and without justification when your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
A cookie is a small file transferred by a website to your computer’s hard drive via your web browser to enable the website to recognize your browser and retain certain information.
b) Cookies placed on your device
Cookies do not contain any information allowing us to contact you by phone, e-mail or post.
Specify whether or not it is possible for third parties to access these cookies.
We use the following cookies on our website:
Authentication & Language Cookie: 1 year
Analysis and advertising cookies
Cookie Google Analytics.
Session cookie: 30 minutes.
Campaign Cookie: 6 months
c) Your rights to accept and manage cookies
With the exception of functional cookies, the registration of a cookie on your navigation device is subject to your will. You have the choice to accept or refuse the cookies of the site MY-STAND.COM.
In any case, you can at any time configure your browser to inform you each time a cookie is created or to prevent or accept systematically their recording.
If you wish to revoke your consent, you can do so at any time by refusing all cookies via your browser settings. However, it is possible that certain functions of our website are dependent on the acceptance of cookies. If you refuse them, you may not be able to access certain functions (completely).
The configuration of each browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera) is different with regard to the management of cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences and how to delete cookies that you no longer want.